To provide an outstanding teaching and learning environment to ensure our young people are empowered to be as independent as possible.
- Teaching and Learning is our priority and the needs and safety of our students always come first.
- We are an inclusive College where we promote and protect equality and diversity.
- Within our College community, we all treat each other with respect, trust, openness, care and consideration. We celebrate student and staff success.
- We work in partnership with employers and other stakeholders so that we can make a positive contribution to the outcomes for our learners.
- To place our learners at the heart of all our work and ensure their cultural lifestyles are celebrated.
- To ensure that the religious and cultural needs of our learners are promoted.